Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I Love Benjamin Linus

I love the television show LOST, and I don’t casually throw around the word, “love”. It’s LOST day today and the finale is next week. That means that I am screaming like a fourteen year old girl waiting for The Beatles to come onstage. It also means inevitable withdrawal/ depression in the months ahead. If only it were harvesting time.

Garden Update


I have transplanted some plants into larger containers and stuffed them into a corner of the porch. It is not the ideal spot in terms of light absorption, but I think it will do. The beans are flourishing so far and I have high hopes for the peas. I had a tomato plant already started that is also looking healthier after moving to a bigger pot.

Tomato




Green Beans Post-Transplant





I still have work to do. The peppers took a bit longer to germinate, but they are now popping up like crazy. I now have way too many tomatoes AND peppers. However, I’m still up for the challenge. If I have to, I will plant them all in the yard. Animals can eat the ones I can’t manage.

No comments:

Post a Comment